Wednesday, February 25, 2009

demam

im waitin for ur call..
ur txt...
im desperate for ur voice..
ur jus full of silence...
im still waitin for ur call..

its been a long time u didnt check out my blog..
its been a long time we didnt spoiled each other..

i love wen u were head over heels over me..
same goes wit me here..
most of my blogs is jus for u..
im no good in conversation..
im no good wit good bye's
im not good wit introductions..
but i am good wen it comes to loving u..

i still love u anyway i can..
i dont noe bout u..
can u live without me?
can u live without hearing my voice?
do u miss me?

im not perfect baby..
im jus nia..
who loves u dearly..
even if ur full of silence..

i dont give a damn wat people said..
i stay positively waitin for u..
until u realize how empty u are if im gone...
how dull ur life is witout me..
but i will always love u..



coz i knoe u can keep a secret too
by:
nia


1 comment:

scha said...

wah..damn good nia..
ehehehe..
salam kenal..