Friday, January 16, 2009

ur there gay-ly

i never thought that you would do such a thing
i never thought that you will be blind folded by your own stupidity
i never thought that u would stop achieving your dreams...
that is to have my heart..
now..
my heart belongs to me again..
back to where it should be and where it belongs..
you rip it out hard..like real hard..
i return your heart that i should've did it from the start..
the first time you drop your tears for me..
you shouldn't waste your shining tears for me..
its just wrong..
if i know it would turn out this way now..
now...
your there..im here..and she's there..
and i would never be in between..
your so twisted and i would never beg for your love anymore...

one thing that i have in me that is i never beg for something that i wanted most..
because i have my own dignity..


coz i know u can keep a secret too

No comments: