Tuesday, December 30, 2008

tears are liars...

im a liar..im a sinner..im jus a normal gurl trying to understand life itself but get distracted in the way..
i try to figure out why im like this. i dont like to be other than me..
let me be me..why do i have to do or obey or do what other people thinks or says..y?
y we have to do all those thigs jus to proove how high u r or try to make urself feel better?
u dont even treat urself rite..u dont love urself how do u wanna love others??
u despise urself first..u have been a hypocrite all your life including me..y?
all these question started with 'why'....y?
do u have any answers for my questions now? no...
i envy people with good characteristic n live life fully extreme and they dont give a damn wat other tinks..
i envy people who have good hearts n have their natural abilities n talents to compose to write their own synopsis n endings in their life..
i envy people who in charged their own life n faith for their on decisions without feeling regreting afterdat..
i want dat...i noe dat i cant have everything i want..da way dat i chose to be..da way i wanna write it to be..
dis is my story..
dis is my novel..my own climax my own verse...
i shud be da leading lady in my movie..y shud i be da supporting actor..???


coz i know u can keep a secret too

No comments: