Saturday, November 29, 2008

wat goes around comes around

him : u on9 gn sape?
nia : gn my fren je..die ade prob..
him : sape die huh? kenape on9 gn u mlm2 mcm nie?
nia : his jus a fren..we've been frens since sem 1...wats up wit u all of a sudden?
him : xde la i've told u b4 if i txt u..i dont one anyone ganggu kite..i jus wanted to spend time wit u.
ke die bf u? or im jus one of ur frens?
nia : f.y.i ur not my bf anymore n yes we r fren..did u forget?

y do u have to be so jealous..once u had me..we have our own romantic drama..i loved u b4 so much i was crazy bout u..but u jus dont appreciate me..im not a doll dat u can play my heart wit and a puppet to obey its master's wish..im jus one of ur collections in ur picture gallery dat u can bribe urself to ur frens..but u never gonna have me back..ur half heart is belong to me..but my heart never was with u..
now im jus a pretender..n its my time to laugh at ur comedy drama..
i dont belong to anyone..i dont belong to u especially u..not u...I BELONG TO MYSELF..

coz i know u can keep a secret to

1 comment:

5 said...

wayy to goo! be better after holiday kay?:)
* they had you, but they lost you:)